My beyond delish & easy peasy gluten-free tuna salad recipe. ♥
What you’ll need:
- 3 regular sized cans of gluten-free, low-sodium tuna, drained.
- 1/2 of a large onion, finely chopped.
- 3 hard boiled eggs, chopped.
- 2 celery stalks, finely chopped.
- Sugar Snap Pea Pods, chopped. (Steamed SLIGHTLY- enough so they’re still crispy, just not raw.)
- 1/8th pound of aged cheddar, grated.
- Gluten-Free Mayo. (I used Hellman’s Mayo)
- Sea Salt
- For extra pizazz, add in an Italian Herb Medley (Rosemary, Red Pepper, Tomato & Parsley.)
Mix all the ingredients together, adding in the herbs and spices + mayo according to UR tastes! : )
PS. Serve with cucumber slices, carrot chips and/or for pure mouthwatering ecstasy: plantain chips. xoxo